AHW 2019 Expo Giveaways
Venue: International Convention Centre Sydney, Darling Harbour
Dates: 27-28 March 2019
Exhibition Opening Hours: 10 - 4pm
Here are the prizes and giveaways on offer at this year's expo and how you can win them!
1. A brand new Hyundai Accent!
**Terms and Conditions apply.
2. $5000 Golden Ticket Prize
How to enter for a chance to win
Hyundai Car Entry
- Pick up a passport at the registration desk on the day of the Expo
- Collect stamps from all sponsors and exhibitors listed on the passport.
- Submit your entry in the ballot located next to the car stand at the Expo entrance
*Only completed cards will be eligible to win
**Terms and Conditions apply - see below for full T&C's.
$5000 Golden Ticket Prize:
For the very first time, we will be launching an exclusive prize of $5000 available only to pre-registered attendees as part of our new 'Golden Ticket' campaign!
How it will work:
- Once you have registered for your free expo pass, you will receive a printed Golden Ticket from the Australian Healthcare Week Team in the mail one week out from the event, containing a unique 6 digit code
- Bring your Golden Ticket along when you attend Australian Healthcare Week on the 27-28 March 2019
- Once you enter the expo hall, locate our 'Golden Ticket' Safe and enter your unique 6 digit pin into the lock to crack the code and try your chance at winning $5,000!
The Golden Ticket prize has been developed specifically for our pre-registered attendees only which means to be eligible, you must register your free pass to Australian Healthcare Week 2019 and also attend the Expo. There will be one winner only who will be selected at random and entries will close COB Friday 22nd March 2019.
How We Will Contact the Winners
Winners will be announced on the 2019 AHW Expo Mobile App as well as on stage. To take part in the competition, make sure you register for your free expo pass and attend Australian Healthcare Week 2019. Good luck!
A big thank you to the following sponsors and exhibitors for being a part of our event prize passport!
NSW permit number: LTPS/18/22247
Terms and Conditions**
- Must be over the age of 18 to enter the draw
- INTERNATIONAL QUALITY & PRODUCTIVITY CENTRE PTY LIMITED (IQPC) members of staff or persons associated i.e. family with INTERNATIONAL QUALITY & PRODUCTIVITY CENTRE PTY LIMITED (IQPC) staff will not be eligible to win this prize
- Prize draw - Entries will close 13:00 AEST on the 28th March 2019.
- Prize draw - The draw will take place during afternoon tea break of the conference (exact time TBC) on the 28 March on a stage in the exhibition area (subject to change due to program changes). Further details will be provided on the entry card and updated here once the program has been finalised.
- Entry cards must be completed with all 15 stamps from the exhibitors for a valid entry into the draw. Non valid cards will not be eligible to win.
- Entry cards must be approved by INTERNATIONAL QUALITY & PRODUCTIVITY CENTRE PTY LIMITED (IQPC) staff prior to being submitted to ensure your entry card is complete and valid
- Only registered participants of the event can enter the draw (sponsor, delegate, speaker or visitor). Should a winner not be a registered attendee this will be invalid and the prize will be redrawn
- All entries from day one and two entered into the barrel will be eligible to win.
- In order to claim the prize you must submit a valid entry card, complete with contact details. You do not have to be present to win.
- The prize winner will be announced on twitter and via the PA system in the exhibition area.
- Should the winner not be present, INTERNATIONAL QUALITY & PRODUCTIVITY CENTRE PTY LIMITED (IQPC) will call/email the winner.
- The prize draw will be a Hyundai Accent car which includes registration and a 5 year warranty. The car can either be delivered to an address in Sydney or it will need to be collected by the winner. Should the winner not be allowed to receive the prize (government etc) it can be donated to a charity or facility of their choice.