AHW 2018 Expo Giveaways
Venue: International Convention Centre Sydney, Darling Harbour
Dates: 21-22 March 2018
Exhibition Opening Hours: 10 - 4pm
Attend the Australian Healthcare Week for Your Chance to Win!
Here are the prizes and giveaways on offer at this year's expo and how you can win them!
1. A brand new Hyundai Accent!
**Terms and Conditions apply.
2. One of Four Myer Giftcards worth $200 each
How to enter for a chance to win
Hyundai Car Entry
- Pick up a passport at the registration desk on the day of the Expo
- Collect stamps from all sponsors and exhibitors listed on the passport.
- Submit your entry in the ballot located next to the car stand at the Expo entrance
*Only completed cards will be eligible to win
**Terms and Conditions apply - see below for full T&C's.
Myer Giftcards Entry
By registering and attending the Expo, you are automatically entered in to the draw to win
- The first round of winners will be drawn prior to the event - 2 winners will be contacted via email.
- The second round of winners will be drawn on the day of the event - 2 winners will be announced at the conclusion of Day 2 via the Official AHW App. To download the app, follow the prompts here.
*Winners will be drawn at random.
How We Will Contact the Winners
Winners will be announced on the 2018 AHW Expo Mobile App as well as on stage. Follow the prompts here to download the app.
To take part in the competition, make sure you register for your free expo pass and attend Australian Healthcare Week. Good luck!
A big thank you to the following sponsors and exhibitors for being a part of our event prize passport!
NSW permit number: LTPS/18/22247
Terms and Conditions**
- Must be over the age of 18 to enter the draw
- INTERNATIONAL QUALITY & PRODUCTIVITY CENTRE PTY LIMITED (IQPC) members of staff or persons associated i.e. family with INTERNATIONAL QUALITY & PRODUCTIVITY CENTRE PTY LIMITED (IQPC) staff will not be eligible to win this prize
- Prize draw - Entries will close 13:00 AEST on the 22nd of March, 2018
- Prize draw - The draw will take place during afternoon tea break of the conference (exact time TBC) on the 22nd March 2018 on a stage in the exhibition area (subject to change due to program changes). Further details will be provided on the entry card and updated here once the program has been finalised.
- Entry cards must be completed with all 15 stamps from the exhibitors for a valid entry into the draw. Non valid cards will not be eligible to win.
- Entry cards must be approved by INTERNATIONAL QUALITY & PRODUCTIVITY CENTRE PTY LIMITED (IQPC) staff prior to being submitted to ensure your entry card is complete and valid
- Only registered participants of the event can enter the draw (sponsor, delegate, speaker or visitor). Should a winner not be a registered attendee this will be invalid and the prize will be redrawn
- All entries from day one and two entered into the barrel will be eligible to win.
- In order to claim the prize you must submit a valid entry card, complete with contact details. You do not have to be present to win.
- The prize winner will be announced on twitter and via the PA system in the exhibition area.
- Should the winner not be present, INTERNATIONAL QUALITY & PRODUCTIVITY CENTRE PTY LIMITED (IQPC) will call/email the winner.
- The prize draw will be a Hyundai Accent car which includes registration and a 5 year warranty. The car can either be delivered to an address in Sydney or it will need to be collected by the winner. Should the winner not be allowed to receive the prize (government etc) it can be donated to a charity or facility of their choice.