Design Principles for Digital Hospitals: The Development of the Worlds First Digital Hospital Standard
In this presentation from Australian Healthcare Week 2017, Dr Bronwyn Evans, CEO, Standards Australia, explores the development of the worlds first Digital Hospitals Handbook and including the following learning areas:
- The development of a set of principles and recommendations that inform the design and implementation of digital hospitals
- The value of applying technology to the delivery of healthcare – benefits/realisation framework
- Governance and the role of vendors in the early development stage
- Creating a standardised model of care that can guide the design and development of digital hospitals
- Technology implementation and future proofing design
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.