In this presentation from Australian Healthcare Week 2018 Gordon Bingham Chief Nursing Information Officer at Alfred Health explores:
- Alfred Health’s digital transformation journey
- The benefits of initiating a patient portal and giving patients and their families greater access to health information
- Lessons learnt to date throughout Alfred Health’s EMR journey
In this presentation from Australian Healthcare Week 2018 Michael Draheim Chief Information Officer at Metro South Health explores;
- The significance of a well structured, well thought out pre-implementation process
- Increasing stakeholder and clinical engagement throughout the design and implementation process to ensure the project remained patient and staff centred – an essential aspect of this transition
- Delivering real time information at point of care and insight into how staff and patients are adjusting to this new system
- Implementation challenges, including the challenge of training almost 5,600 staff in 10 weeks with 94% proficiency and commissioning and testing more than 3,000 separate devices
The Australian Healthcare Week Directory was borne out of a need to help healthcare professionals stay abreast of all the new products and services in the industry.
The increasing pace of innovation in the sector means that new entrants are disrupting the incumbents in traditional categories, while new categories are emerging all the time.
The Directory has been design to address this by creating a single reference point for all your procurement needs.
Australian Healthcare Week is the largest healthcare event in the region, growing 56% year on year. In 2019 the event will be back bigger and better than ever with a target of 6000+ visitors and 8 specialised health facilities, technology and workforce management stages; more than ever before.
Ahead of the event, taking place at the ICC in Darling Harbour between 27-28 March we surveyed 100 of our highest level 2018 attendees; all the key decision makers - from Executives to Clinicians – to unearth their investment priority areas, budgets, project timelines and implementation challenges.
Read on below to discover how your business can connect with end-users by offering them the products, services and solutions they really want.
Whether you're looking to educate the market about your capabilities, network with potential providers or enhance your brand perception within health, come be a part of Australia's largest and most comprehensive healthcare exhibition!