Facility Management 2018
The rise of loT and big data in healthcare have created new opportunities to enhance operational efficiency, build proactive maintenance schedules and put utility savings back into improving patient care.
With this in mind, the Facility Management Stage will explore:
- Innovations and technologies that you can leverage to stay abreast of compliance management
- How to effectively use big data and IoT for focussed maintenance and understanding its impact on time, energy and cost
- Strategies to better manage facilities in the PPP context
- The lack of stakeholder engagement and communication between operators, builders and architects and how to close the knowledge gap
Who will you meet?
- Director/Head of Facilities
- Facility Manager
- Director of Corporate Services
- Director of Support Services
- Sustainability Officer
- And more!
Some of the key speakers attending include:
- Adam Kinder, Director of Building and Infrastructure, Bendigo Health
- Nazim Bayrak, Director of Support Services, Epworth Richmond
- Stephen McIntyre, Executive General Manager, Health & Public Private Partnerships, Spotless
- Satya Swamy, A/Manager, Facilities, Assets and Health Infrastructure Interface, HealthShare NSW
- And more!
Download the Facility Management program here to see the full speaker line-up, sessions, case studies, and more!
You may also be interested in the following on-floor stages which are co-located at the Australian Healthcare Week Expo 2018:
- Future of Medical Imaging
- Future of Operating Theatres
- Hospital Waste Management
- Nurses and Clinicians
- Disrupt Healthcare
Interested in attending the 2018 Expo?
You can register here to receive your free expo pass and the weekly AHW newsletters in the lead up to the expo.
Why Sponsor or Exhibit at the Facility Management Stage?
- Gain preferential access to clinicians, procurement and senior management
- Network and build relationships with new prospects and existing clients
- Build brand presence and stay front of mind with active buyers
- Demonstrate your differentiator and showcase your products and services
Interested in Sponsoring the Facility Management Stage?
To discuss how you can best profile your business at the event, contact James Hurlock on +61 2 9229 1050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org