Generate stronger leads and enhance brand differentiation at Australian Healthcare Week 2018
This years event was officially opened by the NSW Minister for Health and Medical Research, The Hon Brad Hazzard MP, and with over 3000 visitors through the doors, Australian Healthcare Week 2017 cemented it’s position as the largest and fastest growing healthcare exhibition in Australian and New Zealand.
Suppliers to the healthcare sector trust IQPC to raise their profile, initiate conversations that help deliver their message and support their business growth in a complex market, with a complex decision making chain.
How do we plan to grow the event in 2018?
- 3 New Exhibition Zones – Surgery, Diagnostics and Radiology, and Government
- 4 New On-Floor Conferences on Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Radiology and Diagnostics
- An Expanded Exhibition Hall featuring 247 stands
As both public and private sector facilities reassess their critical spend, the one thing that you can guarantee is that the “easy business” doesn’t exist anymore. Every procurement decision has to demonstrate a clear ROI, with innovative, cost-saving technologies more important than previous relationships.
We help our clients:
- Articulate thought leadership by providing a platform to explore the most recent and innovative project case studies
- Position your brand to ensure the company is front of mind as shortlists and tenders are drawn up
- Network with senior decision makers as they approach the purchase window and demonstrate product capability first hand
Whether your focus is client acquisition or retention, Australian Healthcare Week will provide multiple touch points and contacts at all levels, to ensure your value proposition is heard – and by those who have been qualified to say ”Yes”.
For more information on sponsorship and exhibition opportunities at Australian Healthcare Week 2018 contact:
T: 61 2 9229 1050
Inquire about Sponsorship
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.