REGISTER FREE EXPO PASS
Australian Healthcare Week 2019 is the largest healthcare event in Australia and is the annual meeting place for the healthcare community to connect, network and explore the future of the design, delivery and operation of Australia’s healthcare system.
With over 5,000 attendees expected in 2019, Australian Healthcare Week has been designed for all areas of the healthcare community and offers learning and development opportunities from 100+ speakers via following FREE-TO-ATTEND events:
- Nurses and Clinicians: endorsed by the Australian College of Nursing with 11.5 CPD points available for attendees
- Disrupt Healthcare: all about embracing digital disruption and driving innovation to deliver better health outcomes
- Healthcare Workforce: developing the workforce of the future through effective workforce planning, leadership and training
- Corporate Services: Improving the efficiency and value generation of non-clinical services
- Women in Leadership: empowering and driving female leadership in healthcare
- Start Ups: Providing healthcare start ups with a platform to showcase, launch and pitch their latest products
Your free ticket will also give you the chance to win $20,000 in prizes, including a car, ‘treasure hunt’ for $5,000 & FREE food & drink; PLUS the chance to meet and network with 250+ exhibitors.