Cameron MackayChief Information Officer
Jewish Care Victoria
10:10 AM PANEL DISCUSSION: Evolving Your Organisation’s Cultural Mindset to Support a Data Driven Environment
In an industry that is not traditionally data driven, the crucial turning point for success is the adoption of a different cultural mindset that drives the use of big data to better inform decision making. Putting data at the forefront of business strategy and developing workforce capability in analytics are key elements for a successful culture transformation.
- Opportunities and challenges presented by big data – how can analytics help your business improve the quality of aged care?
- Key drivers for enabling a shift in cultural mindset, including leaders’ role in driving change and change management strategies
- Workforce analytic capabilities – Options to train and upskill or recruit the necessary personnel
10:40 AM CASE STUDY: Retro-Fitting Technology as Part of Jewish Care Victoria’s Digital Transformation
With a $100 Million capital works portfolio underway, a major focus for Jewish Care Victoria (Jewish Care) has been their multi-year software refresh to create fully digitised environments. The implementation of mobility solutions, new software and transition to Cloud is planned and implemented from the start of their development process for new builds. However, Jewish Care is tasked with retro-fitting technology into their old buildings where technology was not front-of-mind.
In this session, Cameron will reflect on:
• Planning and designing new digitally-enabled facilities and retro-fitting technology into aging infrastructure
• Challenges in preparing for major new building works and how advanced planning and preparation is critical to business continuity
• Main learnings in their implementation journey and how digitalised environments drive process efficiencies and capacity to meet growing business demand
• Their focus on maturity – to achieve system integration and leverage the efficiencies