Active Mobility was founded in 1995 as a specialist provider of patient lifting and handling technology to the healthcare industry. With an expanding range of fixtures requiring architectural specification, we have created the concept of Archability™ - enabling environments. Archability™ is a fusion of architecture and ability encapsulating the need for modern healthcare design to be inclusive of all.
Our Archability ™ range of products allows us to create enabling environments with fixtures ranging from simple grab rails to complex ceiling track hoist systems. Our premium international partners contributing to Australian Healthcare Week are as follows:
• France-Reval – adjustable bathing systems, mobile showering systems, change room fixtures, pool access
• Prism Medical – ceiling track hoist systems
Our associated partners exhibited are:
• Protac – sensory furnishings
• Pellet – accessible bathroom fixtures e.g. grab rails, shower seats, adjustable basin mounts
• Ulna – accessible door furniture – the ‘hands-free’ door handle
• Wissner-Bosserhoff – award winning bedroom furnishings
• Ergolet – ceiling track hoist systems
Visit us on stand 98 at Australian Healthcare Week for the launch of this exciting new vision from Active Mobility. You will have the opportunity to view product, discuss specific projects and register for your Archability™ technical file in your choice of hard or soft copy.