Will we see you in 2018?
Join us at Victoria's premier healthcare expo on the 20-21 August at the Pullman Melbourne Albert Park!
The 8th Annual Victorian Healthcare Week Expo is held over 2 days (10am-4pm) and features 2 FREE-TO-ATTEND Onfloor Theatres:
- Nurses and Clinicians: (Endorsed by the Australian College of Nursing) Earn 8 CPD Points over the 2 days and learn how you can improve patient experience and outcomes in a resource constrained environment
- Disrupt Healthcare: Learn about the innovative technologies you can use to transform your models of care
Here’s a snapshot of who to expect:
- Kalli Spencer, Urologist, Macquarie University Hospital – presenting on the benefits, opportunities and challenges of integrating robotics beyond surgery
- Prof Enrico Coiera, Director Health Informatics, Macquarie University – presenting on the potential and limits of Artificial intelligence in the context of healthcare
- Leslie Burnett, Chief Medical Officer, Genome.One – presenting on the disruptive nature of genomics and how it will fit into the future of health
- Janette Gogler, Senior Nursing Information Officer, Monash Health – presenting on the emerging role of the Chief Nursing Information Officer
- Leanne Boyd, Executive Director Nursing, Cabrini Health – presenting on the impact of sustainable workforce planning
- Fiona Faulks, Chief Nursing & Midwifery Information Officer, Bendigo Health – presenting on why nursing documentation in an iEMR environment is critical for patient safety
And many more…!